ST. DOMINIC'S PARISH HAS A NEW Email: StDominicsMI@archtoronto.org ( Please note the upper and lower case on the email.)/

SIXTH SUNDAY OF EASTER



I would like to thank all those who helped with my 30th anniversary party last Sunday: Margaret Ramsay, the Dream Team, ministers of the Word, ministers of the Eucharist, Altar Servers, ministers of Welcome, the Knights of Columbus, St. Vincent de Paul, the Senior’s Group, Pastoral Council, and the Youth Group. So many others helped too and they are appreciated as well.  Special thanks to the senior choir for joining Sean’s choir for the day. Their music was fantastic and they should all be proud of what they did. The day was wonderful and I hope you all had a good time. Thanks to all our parishioners who gave me cards and gifts. Your generosity overwhelmed me. Thank you!

Please remember the Confirmation class on Monday evening at 7 pm.

I hope you have a great week.

Fr. Phil