ST. DOMINIC'S PARISH HAS A NEW Email: StDominicsMI@archtoronto.org ( Please note the upper and lower case on the email.)/

FROM THE DESK OF FR. PHIL…

 I trust that you all had a good week.  I would like to thank you for your generous support of our speaker last weekend, Rami.  He is a truly amazing person and very passionate about our Christian heritage in the Holy Land.  Many of you expressed your thanks to me and to him for his presentation.  I need to thank you for expressing it to me as that tells me that you support such speakers and presentations in this parish.  As you can see from his note in today’s bulletin, he realized over  $3000.00, for which he is very grateful.  As the school year winds down, we are celebrating year end Masses and graduation Masses and I will have a message for our graduates in our final bulletin on Junes 27th.  I hope you all have a good week and enjoying some of this fine weather.    Peace
Fr. Phil