ST. DOMINIC'S PARISH HAS A NEW Email: StDominicsMI@archtoronto.org ( Please note the upper and lower case on the email.)/

The Resettlement Bazaar was a great success and I would like to thank all those who helped and those who supported this event. My own booth, dinners to go, realized $1400.00. I know that many people were disappointed that my roast beef was not on the menu but I was not up to it this time.  We are having a Christmas bake sale on December 12-13 and December 19-20 after all Masses and perhaps I will include the roast beef dinners then. I will let you know as the dates draw near.

Confirmation: The celebration of Confirmation will take place next weekend, November 21-22 at all Masses. Let us continue to pray for all of our candidates.

Advent is quickly approaching and we are still in need of candle lighters at the 5pm Masses. Please see the sign-up sheet in the vestibule.

On the First Sunday in Advent we will have the enrollment ceremony for all those receiving First Holy Communion in 2016. Crosses will be blessed and given to each student.

MARRIAGE COURSE 2016

If you are being married in 2016 and beyond, you will need to take a marriage course before the wedding can be celebrated. Dates for the marriage course here are as follows: February 19-20 and 26-27. Please register at the office.

I wish you all a great week!

Fr. Phil