VENDOR INFORMATION: 2015
St. Dominic’s Resettlement Committee Bazaar & Craft Sale
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2015
Thank you for your interest in St. Dominic’s Resettlement Committee Bazaar & Craft Sale – 35th Year!
Please review the information below outlining our vendor information and application process.
Completed applications with payment will be accepted immediately via Canada Post or at the church office. Please address your envelope to St. Dominic’s Resettlement Committee Bazaar.
NOTE: Please refer all questions to email@example.com
Church office staff are unable to provide receipts or answer Bazaar-related questions.
· Tables are available to vendors selling crafts, collectibles, home décor, clothing, toys, and gift items. In an effort to provide a wide variety of goods, we reserve the right to limit the number of vendors selling similar items.
· We are unable to accommodate vendors selling food that is consumable on site, vendors selling baked goods, franchisees, service providers or other charitable fundraising organizations.
· Tables measure 8’ x 2.5’, except for two (2) that are 12’ x 2.5’. Please provide your own table coverings.
· Tables are assigned on a first come, first served basis and only when full payment is received.
· Vendors will be able to indicate a preferred row, but not a specific table.
· Most of our applications are received early. Vendor row preferences will be considered, however, tables will be assigned in a way that maximizes safety, variety, and traffic flow. Your understanding is appreciated.
· We have a very limited number of tables with access to power. These tables are only available along the perimeter of the hall (Perimeter Tables) and they go quickly!
· Only vendors at these tables may be allowed to connect a low power draw device to these outlets. Note: Safety is our primary concern, so access to power cannot be guaranteed to any vendor.
· Please bring your own extension cord.
Perimeter Table 8’x2.5’: $55.00 Perimeter Table 12’x2.5’: $80.00 Central Table 8’x2.5’: $50.00
· Fees are payable by cheque, cash or money order.
· Cheques or Money orders must be made payable to St. Dominic’s Parish AND please add Resettlement to the memo line.
· We are unable to accept post-dated cheques.
St. Dominic Resettlement Committee Bazaar & Craft Sale
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2015
How to Apply:
1. Complete the Vendor Application and enclose the appropriate table fee.
2. Mail or drop off your application/fee to:
St. Dominic Church, 625 Atwater Ave, Mississauga, ON L5G 2A8 Attn: Resettlement Committee Bazaar & Craft Sale
Cancellation Policy: Requests received by October 19, 2015 will be refunded less a $10.00 admin. fee.
Dates to Remember:
Starting Monday, October 5, 2015 Vendors will be advised of their table assignment by email or phone
Up to/incl. Monday, October 19, 2015 Cancellation with refund, less a $10.00 admin. fee.
Friday, November 6, 2015 5:00 pm – 7:15 pm - Vendor registration & set-up
Saturday, November 7, 2015 8:00 am – 9:00 am – Vendor registration & set-up
9:00 am – 2:30 pm – Open to public
2:30 pm – 3:00 pm – Vendor display/table tear-down
Floor Plan (general table location only):
|>>click on image to enlarge|
Once again, thank you for your interest in St. Dominic’s Resettlement Bazaar & Craft Sale. We will look forward to seeing you on November 7th, 2015!